Ir para conteúdo

[Insta] Posts 23/02, Exposed TriStar & JL + Comentarios

João Batista Jr.

Mensagens recomendadas

Gente????

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaVjVl7Il4M/

#jailloumtaylor 🥰🥰🥰 🚨🚨@britneyspears you finally made my day sis ! So glad you’re free. Burn that bitch to the ground not only for what she did to you, but for what she did to me and to my family too. MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 x 100000000. Thank you 🙏 Britney 🥰☸️🙇🏼‍♀️💝🎀 ps when you get that money 💰 back, pls do me a favor & try and find my only child’s pony Lou had stolen . Please . It breaks my heart . 💔💔🐴x (ps I know how much @katebeckinsale has been incredibly helpful in the #freebritney movement behind the scenes. She would never willingly be used as a pawn by paymasters she can’t stand so please don’t pick on her. A lot of people are trapped at #tristar & have to wait for rosengart to step up to leave, hurry it up. @gt_law, & don’t you dare make Britney take that down 🌹)

A Courtney VTvpgIv.gif

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 112
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
3 minutos atrás, mr_ambiguous disse:

Gente????

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaVjVl7Il4M/

#jailloumtaylor 🥰🥰🥰 🚨🚨@britneyspears you finally made my day sis ! So glad you’re free. Burn that bitch to the ground not only for what she did to you, but for what she did to me and to my family too. MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄 x 100000000. Thank you 🙏 Britney 🥰☸️🙇🏼‍♀️💝🎀 ps when you get that money 💰 back, pls do me a favor & try and find my only child’s pony Lou had stolen . Please . It breaks my heart . 💔💔🐴x (ps I know how much @katebeckinsale has been incredibly helpful in the #freebritney movement behind the scenes. She would never willingly be used as a pawn by paymasters she can’t stand so please don’t pick on her. A lot of people are trapped at #tristar & have to wait for rosengart to step up to leave, hurry it up. @gt_law, & don’t you dare make Britney take that down 🌹)

A Courtney VTvpgIv.gif

o que é isso? e quem é essa moça do outro comentario grande?

Link para o comentário

1 hora atrás, Criminal disse:

A Felicia comentando... Parece que as duas ainda não se viram. Por que será já que a curatela acabou? Hmm FMT-bEPXIAMI2xU?format=jpg&name=900x900

Será que é pq a Britney não confia mais em ninguém? Ela meio que já repetiu isso algumas vezes e, durante a curatela, a Felicia sempre esteve por ali, né? Britney não deve culpá-la, mas acredito que deve guardar mágoa da equipe em geral.

Link para o comentário

20 minutos atrás, Rodrigo Lanças disse:

Será que é pq a Britney não confia mais em ninguém? Ela meio que já repetiu isso algumas vezes e, durante a curatela, a Felicia sempre esteve por ali, né? Britney não deve culpá-la, mas acredito que deve guardar mágoa da equipe em geral.

A felicia tá ai comentando mas tb tá seguindo a desgraçada da Lou... eu AMOOOOOOO a Felicia mas porra, ela precisa colaborar...

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...