Ir para conteúdo

[COBERTURA] Framing Britney Spears

Criminal

Mensagens recomendadas

Os fluentes em inglês do fórum podem me dar uma ajuda aqui? Fiz um comment pra postar no metacritic, joguei no tradutor, queria uma confirmação se tá aceitável ou o que precisa mudar.

"Great, enlightening and necessary: this is Framing Britney Spears, produced by great professionals. Explains to the general public the complicated situation of one of the greatest artists of all time, without sensationalism or levity. Finally someone is talking about all sexism and abuse against a woman for more than twenty years, and how close people have promoted themselves by exposing her intimacy and how the media itself profited from her suffering. I sincerely hope that now people understand what is really going on, and that this whole situation can be resolved. #FreeBritney"

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 844
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
10 minutos atrás, Wes disse:

Os fluentes em inglês do fórum podem me dar uma ajuda aqui? Fiz um comment pra postar no metacritic, joguei no tradutor, queria uma confirmação se tá aceitável ou o que precisa mudar.

"Great, enlightening and necessary: this is Framing Britney Spears, produced by great professionals. Explains to the general public the complicated situation of one of the greatest artists of all time, without sensationalism or levity. Finally someone is talking about all sexism and abuse against a woman for more than twenty years, and how close people have promoted themselves by exposing her intimacy and how the media itself profited from her suffering. I sincerely hope that now people understand what is really going on, and that this whole situation can be resolved. #FreeBritney"

"Great, enlightening, and necessary, this is Framing Britney Spears, produced by The New York Times. The one-hour documentary explains to the general public the complicated situation of one of the greatest artists of all time, without sensationalism or levity. The documentary explores controversial issues such as the sexism and abuse suffered by Britney Spears for more than twenty years, how people around her have promoted themselves by exposing her intimacy, and how the media itself and how the media profited while destroying her personal life. I sincerely hope that now people understand what is really happening around Britney, and that this whole situation can be resolved. #FreeBritney"

Link para o comentário

1 minuto atrás, Madonna Ciccone disse:

"Great, enlightening, and necessary, this is Framing Britney Spears, produced by The New York Times. The one-hour documentary explains to the general public the complicated situation of one of the greatest artists of all time, without sensationalism or levity. The documentary explores controversial issues such as the sexism and abuse suffered by Britney Spears for more than twenty years, how people around her have promoted themselves by exposing her intimacy, and how the media itself and how the media profited while destroying her personal life. I sincerely hope that now people understand what is really happening around Britney, and that this whole situation can be resolved. #FreeBritney"

Obrigadooooo, ficou perfeito agora =*

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...