Ir para conteúdo

Britney teria reestabelecido contato com Lynne e Brian

Harvey

Mensagens recomendadas

They say that blood runs thicker than water, but all of that familial connection can come with built-up traumas and transgressions which are hard to overcome.

For Britney Spears, relationships with family remain rocky, but there are some promising signs of future reconciliation. "She has started talking to different members of her family, like her brother [Bryan Spears] and her mom [Lynne Spears], but there are still trust issues," a source close to the singer tells The Messenger.

"She has felt exploited and she would like it if they took some responsibility and issued a public apology."

Spears and her family's public estrangement came after she requested to be removed from a 13-year conservatorship that her father, Jamie Spears, oversaw. A Los Angeles County judge ruled in November 2021 that the conservatorship was "no longer required" and "terminated" it.

The following January, Spears issued a cease-and-desist against her sister Jamie Lynn Spears and alleged, via her lawyer, that Jamie Lynn’s memoir Things I Should Have Saidmade "misleading or outrageous claims" against her, BBC reported at the time.

"Britney is not in touch with her father. Her mother Lynne has reached out and they have had a few conversations in the last few months," a second source adds to The Messenger. "Lynne would love to repair the relationship and Britney is becoming more open to it. She loves her Mom, but a lot of damage has been done and [Britney] has distanced herself." As for her relationship with her sister, a third source says that the two are currently "on decent terms, but that changes day by day." Reps for Spears, Jamie Lynn, and Spears's husband Sam Asghari did not comment, while reps for Lynne and Jamie did not respond to requests for comment. 

Spears tied the knot with Asghari in June 2022 at their Los Angeles home. While friends including Madonna, Paris Hilton, and Drew Barrymore witnessed the nuptials, the singer's immediate family was not in attendance.

Her brother Bryan was not at the ceremony. However, his girlfriend, Lynn Conklin, later explained in a social media comment that Bryan missed the ceremony because his daughter’s graduation fell on the same weekend. (The Messenger’s attempts to reach Bryan were not returned.)

"Britney keeps to herself and has a small circle. She has kept a few close friends by her side, but mainly loves being at home with Sam right now," adds the second source.

The singer’s sons, Jayden James, 16, and Sean Preston, 17 – whom she shares with her ex-husband Kevin Federline – were also not in attendance.

The second source tells The Messenger, "Things have been rocky between Britney and her two sons. Their communication is minimal. Britney loves her children more than anything and would love to repair the relationship."

Jayden told ITV News in an interview that aired in September, that he believes their fractured relationship can "100 percent be fixed, of course. I think it’s just gonna take a lot of time and effort. But I really want to see her again."

In December, Britney shared a message to her sons on Instagram. 

"To both of my boys … I love you … ," she wrote alongside a photo of one of her sons. "I would die for you !!! God speed my precious hearts !!! I would give anything just to touch your face !!! I send my love … Mamasita🌹🌹🌹"

"The boys love their mother," Mark Vincent Kaplan, Federline's lawyer, tells The Messenger exclusively, but "as a result of events that have transpired over the past several years" they haven't pursued much contact. He confirmed that Spears and her sons haven't seen each other in "well over a year."

Commending Spears for giving her sons space ("I think Britney has been wise not to force the issue with the boys," he added), Kaplan is hopeful about the future.

"Kevin believes that as the boys get older, they will resolve whatever issue they feel with Britney on their own, without the assistance of lawyers. That is what he hopes and expects to occur," Kaplan concluded. 

As for Spears, who has an autobiography in the works, the second source says she's relishing a quieter life: "Britney wants to be free to do as she pleases. She's enjoying not working and spending her time at home."

https://themessenger.com/entertainment/britney-spears-is-talking-to-estranged-family-members-but-there-are-still-trust-issues-sources

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Se for verdade, sempre achei que um dia iria acontecer. Eu provavelmente iria querer distância e nunca mais falaria ou veria alguém, mas se for terapêutico e bom para ela, tamo aqui. Espero só que ela consiga estabelecer limites nesses relacionamentos, muita coisa aconteceu e é preciso tempo e esforço dos dois lados. 

Link para o comentário

Complicado! Eu n julgo! Só ela sabe o vazio que ela deve sentir! Se fosse só a mãe, só o pai, só a irmã, mas quebra de contato com a família toda é complicado! E fora que o maior vazio dela é o distanciamento dos filhos, se um dia ela voltar a falar com o restante é por eles. É por tentar uma reaproximação. Mãe sendo mãe! Se ela tiver que se humilhar pra mendigar o carinho deles, um dia ela vai acabar fazendo isso! Nem todo mundo vai entender, mas é isso. 

Link para o comentário

Não dá para julgar, inclusive já esperávamos por isso. Britney viveu sobre alienação a vida inteira, quando digo a vida inteira é porque antes da tutela ela já seguia os planos do pai/mãe, é um caso muito complicado de uma vida inteira que foi roubada. Por conta de todas as consequências dessa situação ela malmente pôde estreitar relações e fortalecer amizades com pessoas que não trabalhassem para ela. É difícil, além da fobia social ou ansiedade grave que ela apresenta perto de muitas pessoas... enfim, Britney precisa de cuidados. 

Link para o comentário

Infelizmente é algo que eu imaginava que aconteceria mais cedo ou mais tarde, e não sei até que ponto posso julgar se faria o mesmo ou não.

Acho que de todos ali, eu tentaria ter algum contato com o Bryan, mas zero confiança com qualquer membro da família novamente, apenas o essencial.

Lynne escreveu aquele livro no auge do colapso público da Britney, a Jamie Lynn é bff da Lou Taylor e tem aquele marido nojento que já cansou de falar horrores da Britney durante a fase Rita Cadillac do instagram dela. Jamie sem comentários, com esse cara eu jamais trocaria uma palavra novamente, nem no leito de morte. O Bryan, de todos eles, foi o que evitou mais se desgastar publicamente, foi bem esperto.

Link para o comentário

De certa forma se pararmos pra pensar os filhos estão reproduzindo o comportamento dela ne? O desprezo que ela está dando pra familia e à familia dos meninos, eles estão devolvendo nela. De certo forma é algo que eles estão aprendendo tbm. Porém entendemos exatamente a motivação dela. 
Os meninos agora que estão mais velhos não devem ter noção do que a mãe passou por todos esses anos por eles.

Espero que ela tome cuidado ao se reaproximar dessa gente.

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...