Ir para conteúdo

E o ATRL ataca novamente...

Heaven On Earth

Mensagens recomendadas

Mais um rumor que surge no ATRL...

Well, I know some things about Apple Pie/Forbidden Fruit* and by now I can share with you without big problems, let's start with the break and chorus lyrics:

You wanna taste it
I can see it in your eyes
We are so close of paradise
You'll be satisfied, with my...
Forbidden... Love
Oooooooooooooh

Forbidden fruit you wanna taste
Like Adam and Eve, the paradise that we waste
So come and get the apple pie
Piece of heaven taste like apple pie
Living, sining and never die
Fuck it, taste it, the apple pie

*About the title, Britney and her team are choosing between Apple Pie - the original one - and Forbidden Fruit. This second appears after the duet with Fifth Harmony was cancelled due the disband. Britney reworked the song with BURNS and others composers to look like more with her. The demo by Fifth Harmony is about to leak, get ready to a preview.

About B10: Britney is really working on an album, but the single release by now is only this. She's working real slow, she wants to do in her own ways and she already told this to the label. Britney don't gives a shit about charts, she just want to share her truth about EVERYTHING and her and B-Team feels the time is now. She's working with old "Glory" friends like BURNS and Julia Michaels. Danja sent her some demos and she is taking one by one and choosing. Max Martin was invited by Britney herself to get back the 2000's hits together. Guy Sigsworth - Everytime and Someday producer - send it to Britney some lyrics they work together in the past as well. Like I said, B is doing everything real slowly, she don't want to scrap everything like Glory and Britney Jean or getting in trouble inside RCA with an third wrong era. No features are planning, she tried contact with J Balvin, DJ Khaled and Cardi B but only Cardi's team return and declined due Cardi's advanced mom status. By now, no one was contact, except Missy Elliott, but this is only a possibility.

Resumão: equipe e fada decidindo o título do novo single entre Apple Pie e Forbidden Fruit. Britney retrabalhou a música com o BURNS e outros compositores pra deixar mais a cara dela, visto que ela seria uma participação curta no dueto original com as meninas do Fifth Harmony. A demo das meninas inclusive está prestes a vazar. Sobre o álbum ele diz que ela realmente está trabalhando nele, mas sem pressa e no seu tempo, o lançamento do single não sinaliza um álbum logo em seguida de imediato. Ela já deixou claro pra gravadora que não se importa com charts e quer apenas compartilhar sua verdade em relação a tudo e que finalmente chegou o momento de compartilhar tudo sobre ela. Os colaboradores até o momento são BURNS, Julia Michaels e Max Martin, esse último convidado pessoalmente por ela. Danja mandou demos e ela está analisando. Guy Sigsworth também mandou letras antigas. Ela não quer repetir erros e ter uma terceira era problemática como as eras Glory e Britney Jean. Sem feats planejados, ela tentou contato com J Balvin, DJ Khaled e Cardi B, mas a equipe da Cardi foi a única que retornou e negou devido ao estado avançado da gravidez de Cardi. Ninguém mais além de Missy Elliott foi contatado, mas por enquanto é apenas uma possibilidade.

ACREDITA QUEM QUER, BEIJOX.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 42
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...