Ir para conteúdo

COBERTURA: Show da "Britney: Piece Of Me" (05/09/2015)

Matias

Mensagens recomendadas

• Respostas 555
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

O insider do UKMix (fórum de música pop) que revelou detalhes, datas e até sobre aquela bagunça que foi o lançamento da capa, trouxe novidades sobre possível promo do próximo projeto + SUPERBOWL:

jrnleblanc wrote:

Don't expect another BJ style mess with this new album, they've learned their lesson. As you can see Britney's been making a lot of public appearances this year, she's gonna promote the new album.

As for the BIG thing everyone is curious about, the Super Bowl. Like I said earlier this summer nothing has been signed yet (and everyone knows that nothing is confirmed in this business until a contract has been signed). Britney is still the front runner. I've been told that Britney pretty much has it in the bag right now.

Finally, I get all this info from a mutural friend who lives in NYC who has connections with people at RCA. He's been right 99% of the time, the only thing he told me that ended up not being true was that there was gonna be a 3rd single from BJ. I also don't get info from him all the time because he has a career/life of his own so, yeah. I also don't like bothering him all the time, but he usually lets me know if anything big is happening.

:gret23:

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...