Ir para conteúdo

S&S debuta em #12 no HOT100 e bate record no Digital Songs!

kaaiquef

Mensagens recomendadas

01. Diamonds - Rihanna [=]

02. Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars [+2]

03. Die Young - Ke$ha [-1]

04. One More Night - Maroon 5 [-1]

05. Ho Hey - The Lumineers [+2]

06. Some Nights - Fun. [=]

07. Home - Phillip Phillips [+1]

08. I Cry - Flo Rida [+1]

09. Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself) - Ne-Yo [+1]

10. Gangnam Style - PSY [-5]

11. Girl on Fire - Alicia Keys [+10]

12. Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears) - Will.I.Am

Scream and Shout quebrou o record de maior pulo para #1 no Digital Songs da Billboard. O record pertencia ao High School Musical com o pulo de #57 para #1 em 2006 com "Breaking Free", agora o record é de Scream and Shout que pulou do #66 foi pra #1.

-

At No. 12 on the Hot 100, will.i.am's "Scream & Shout," featuring Britney Spears, debuts, fueled by a 66-1 vault on Digital Songs (196,000, up 483%). The jump to the summit is the greatest in the chart's archives, besting the 57-1 flight of Zac Efron, Andrew Seeley and Vanessa Hudgens' "Breaking Free" (from Disney's "High School Musical") the week of Feb. 11, 2006.

"Scream" debuted on Digital Songs last week with five days of sales, as it was released on Nov. 21. The newest chart data reflects its first full sales week (ending Dec. 2), along with impact felt from the premiere of its music video on "The X Factor" (Nov. 28). The track marks will.i.am's second Digital Songs No. 1 as a soloist (but first as a lead), following his featured turn on Usher's "OMG" in 2010. He's also notched five leaders as a member of the Black Eyed Peas. "Scream" is Spears' seventh Digital Songs No. 1.

http://www.billboard...rce=most_recent

tumblr_me9dxv1cz21rduaj7o1_500.gif

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 82
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...