Ir para conteúdo

Fotos e Vídeos da "Britney: Piece of Me" (21/08/15)

Thiago Pedro

Mensagens recomendadas

• Respostas 92
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Guys!!!! Britney was just so damn amazing tonight I cannot comprehend it. I seen Brit last year at her Vegas show and it was honestly so bad compared to now. Tonight she was SPRINTING around the audience and full of smiles and fierce looks to the crowed. The entire freakshow performance she would NOT stop talking in a British accent. She spoke for a good 30 seconds about how sexy the audience was lmfao! She absolutely slayed stronger tonight as well!! Easily the most energy from the entire night!! She slayed work bitch and absolutely killed toxic to. I also met a staff member who said a lot of private stuff about Brit as well! Apparently she is scared to come into the bar area because she would be mobbed by fans and that her dad scopes out the crowed and kicks people out when they're "over the top" which was a bit concerning.
Anyway I videoed every performance in FULL ultra HD and got the best bits for everyone to see. Bad part is that I cannot upload them until I get back to Australia as they're on my camera and I am not sure if the hotel has a computer lounge thing. another 4 days :(
Sorry if this makes no sense but I'm drunk af and so excited!! My friend said she seen Beyoncé last year and brjtneh was 10x better and had the best attitude. Honestly I am so slayed :jackk:
:sos:
Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...