Ir para conteúdo

[DOMINATION] Britney anuncia nova residência em Vegas: Assista o stream na íntegra + datas dos primeiros shows!

Fabian

Mensagens recomendadas

Britney deu entrevista pra Pollstar RuV8TBK.gif traduzam pelo amor de deus RuV8TBK.gif

“The biggest pro to doing a residency is that it’s much easier on my kids,” Spears tells Pollstar. “My kids are my everything, so having a show in one place gives me more time with them. Residencies are also easier on myself and my team. It can get exhausting and can be disorienting when you travel every day – but that’s not to say that it’s not a ton of fun, too.” 

A grande vantagem de fazer residência é com meus filhos ... meus filhos são tudo pra mim, então ter um show no mesmo lugar me da mais tempo com eles. É mais fácil também pra mim e para o meu time. Pode ser exaustivo e ficar desorientada quando viajo todos os dias - mas isso não quer dizer que não seja muito divertido também.

O restante é tudo com o Larry! :clo8:

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 6,8k
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

“I remember going to one of these shows at Macy’s Herald Square in New York. We were performing in the middle of the Calvin Klein section and there were underwear racks around us. People were just shopping and not realizing that 10 feet away from them was Britney Spears, who was about to become the biggest star in the world.” 

this is LENDÁRIA

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...