Ir para conteúdo

Miley: " Britney é a Madonna da minha geração "

DIDDY

Mensagens recomendadas

By now we figured the only way to see more of Miley Cyrus would be to be her gynecologist. Really, what could be left?

Turns out plenty.

A documentary called "Miley: The Movement" airing on MTV Wednesday (Oct. 2) reveals an intimate side of Cyrus -- but only business intimate.

That takes a moment to digest, but the 41-minute film is timed to coincide with her new album, "Bangerz," which drops Tuesday, Oct. 8, and this is all about how Cyrus is completely focused on her career.

That means no Liam Hemsworth, no discussion of the broken engagement. Though there are some photos of her childhood and mentions of dad Billy Ray Cyrus, there are no probing interviews as in a traditional documentary. Cyrus had editorial control over the film.

What it shows is a very confident, very relaxed young artist, over the course of almost four months. The taping began before her Video Music Awards twerking and gyrating performance and features a lot from backstage that night.

She's surprised that people are surprised she's not Hannah Montana. She grew up.

"I had to do something that didn't feel like me for so long," Cyrus says.

Now, she has come into her own.

"I needed to let go of a past in a way, so I felt I could be the bad b**** I am," Cyrus says.

And she is not apologetic.

"Five years ago, I thought I would be like a paramour in the band," Cyrus says.

For most of "The Movement," Cyrus is not the performer with her tongue out and hips thrusting. She comes across as incredibly focused and hard-working. And in the film's most telling scene, Cyrus comes across as an unabashed Britney Spears fan.

"I always say I only want one b**** on my records and that is Britney, b****," she says.

Cyrus is amped up when she works with Spears and tells her, "The way you have been with Madonna? That's how you have been for my generation."

Spears smiles as a shadow crosses her face.

Cyrus also reflects on watching the 2002 VMAs, when Spears wore the Burmese python as a boa. Cyrus was enthralled, worrying her father, whom she quotes as saying, "My daughter's going to be a stripper."

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/09/miley-cyrus-on-the-vmas-britney-spears-new-lp-and-her-film-miley-the-movement.html

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 40
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...