Ir para conteúdo

Detalhes da gravação no Jonathan Ross HOJE!

Bruno Naves

Mensagens recomendadas

Um dos fãs que participaram da gravação do programa hoje postou os detalhes de como foi a entrevista. 

"Guys it was mind blowing!!! I've been front row with my Dear friend Kuba. She was so  candid. She talked about weed, concervatorship. 

- concervator ship - she said she made Glory because she felt like everything is planned in her life. She wanted to do an album her way. 

- weed - she said last time she smiled weed was at 17 and recently she got high at the Vegas show just by Exhale (haha!) it and she bearly ended the show. 

- Rihanna - she loved Riri's VMA opening outfit. She remembered every detail about it. She said it was so cool because no one expected her to wear light baby pink and sing "rock" song 

- she played "never have I ever" and said that she once farted during her show 

- "Lizard" - her worst date was this guy that "looked like Lizard". She made faces showing what faces exactly. She said it was so akward 

- "Britney Spears" - being "BS" is part of her job and she completly different in Real life. She doesn't enjoy clubbing or "fun stuff" anymore 

- staying in shape - she's in shape because she runs A LOT. She hates it :) 

- believe it or not during the break Jonathan Ross came to me and gave me the fucking CRISTAL that fall out from her outfit!!!!!! (Will post picture very soon) 

Guys I'm still shaking!!!!! Best Britney fan expirience ever"

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/728604-exclusive-details-from-jonathan-ross-taping/

Fonte: breatheheavy.com

(ATUALIZAÇÃO) PERFORMACE: Foi Make Me mesmo, com cabelo do iHeart e figurino preto!!

*assim que tiver a tradução, eu edito!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 129
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...