Ir para conteúdo

Britney posta texto falando novamente sobre o período forçado na clínica + diz que sonha em cuspir na cara da família por tudo que fizeram com ela

mr_ambiguous

Mensagens recomendadas

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZztaYbP9mI/

I stayed in Maui for 18 days. I didn’t want to leave. I mean at all! Although I couldn’t go to the beach because the paps were there. It was still pretty cool! There was a private pool that was absolutely adorable connected to the spa. Private hidden caves I didn’t know about with saunas… Outside showers… I was in the jungle! The main thing I worked on was staying healthy and all that required was getting up. No excuses… And just breaking into the first sweat! I will be honest. The hardest person on me is myself so I can get a trainer and do all the fundamentals but the only times I sweat my ass off is when I dedicate myself to it! That’s the whole thing depression can keep you from doing. That was the whole thing when my family did what they did to me. Holding me against my will… Which they say was HELP! No I believe in help but no arrogantly unasked for help.

The only thing honestly disturbing about me is depression. But you don’t take people out of their homes for that. There was a different nurse every day looking at me when I changed… Not having a say on absolutely anything… Depression is getting stuck in dark moments in your head. Well… That whole four month experience amplified my depression by 100! The people who worked for me stood at the doors saying I couldn’t go anywhere… I honestly thought they were trying to kill me… Cus it seemed to me like some sick joke when I would call and say I’d been working here for two weeks… When can I Have the keys to my car and go home? Their response… You can come and go when we tell you we can!!! I need boundaries… I need to know you can’t just leave me here everyday! Their response… You have to stay in this treatment home for two months then go to our facility for a month… But we really DON’T KNOW when we will let you go home! I felt like it stunted my growth when I was there! I had to sit in a chair 8 hours a day and gave like 8 gallons of blood every week! 72 people left me in a car weekly. It was outrageous and didn’t make sense because I put so much heart in my work before and I always did my best! My family fucking killed me and that’s exactly what I thought… I thought that or either it was just a sick joke… Maybe someone was gonna walk in the door and say “ha ha we fooled ya”! No… That never happened!

My whole reason for bringing this up is to let people know sometimes the system of nurses and doctors can be a ploy to make others NOT better… To make them more sick so they can stay on board and profit! That was the thing… I was too nice in the conservatorship and never spoke up. They took it too far with me! I’ve learned through this that being kind is wonderful… But sometimes with serious responsibility being kind is worse than two cents…. But I couldn’t get angry or scream or anything! I felt suffocated! At one point I thought… Wait do I have cancer and they don’t want me to know and this is some secret therapy for people with cancer??? Honestly it was insane the hours I had to be available to seven different people! I got extremely ill in that place. I couldn’t talk… I was on a high dose of lithium… It was demoralizing! Sometimes in certain states people have to succumb to violence for survival but that was the whole thing… I wanted to kick and scream all of it but my family sat back and acted as if I was not a big deal!

The most damage that was done to me is the sick psychology of my own family convincing me that I was OK with what they did… I deserved that! Sorry we can’t help you while they are doing illegal stuff to you! Now I would spit in their faces… My one regret in life and my whole 40 years if I could go back in time I would spit in their stupid fucking faces!!! I would be the first person to admit I’m pretty messed up by it all of what they did… It’s honestly shocking but in time I think things will unfold in a bright way! I know I have a ways to go so I’m taking it a day at a time!

PS: keeping it real!

PS: I still dream about spitting in their fucking faces… THAT’S IT!!!

Digitei o texto pra ninguém ter que ler naquelas notinhas, mas a tradução vou deixar pra outra pessoa, pois o texto dessa vez é gigante não vou ter tempo kkkkk Ao menos fica menos chato de ler e mais fácil de fazer a tradução. Dividi em parágrafos mais ou menos aleatórios porque são sempre muitos assuntos interligados e no fim das contas fica muito difícil de tentar separar os tópicos, mas tá aí.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 52
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Esse texto bateu bem fundo em mim, não consigo nem mensurar todo sofrimento que ela passou 😞 depressão é cruel demais gente, com apoio eu já to nessa há anos sem muito progresso, imagina com uma família podre dessas da brit? Ela merece mesmo tudo de melhor nesse mundo e tranquilidade pro resto da vida

Link para o comentário

2 minutes ago, Carol SS said:

Esse texto bateu bem fundo em mim, não consigo nem mensurar todo sofrimento que ela passou 😞 depressão é cruel demais gente, com apoio eu já to nessa há anos sem muito progresso, imagina com uma família podre dessas da brit? Ela merece mesmo tudo de melhor nesse mundo e tranquilidade pro resto da vida

Nossa eu fiquei bem mal lendo isso também... Fico enjoado em pensar em tudo que fizeram com ela

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...