Ir para conteúdo

[Instagram] Posts 18/01

milkguy

Mensagens recomendadas

Gente, sem sacanagem, achei que ela serviu muito na atuação (além do deboche, claro kkkkk)

O comeback da lenda será em um filme conceitual, com a Britney interpretando várias personagens diferentes em cenários minimalistas.

90 no Metacritic, e Golden Globe nominee vem com tudo.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 50
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY4wWCYMrtQ/

In life a lot of people say “DO I MATTER ????” … try eating alone for 4 months morning ☀️ … noon 🕛 … and night 🌙 Jamie Lynn. I asked myself every day “DOES ANYBODY CARE ??? WTF ??? DO I MATTER ???” I would honestly be very interested to see your pretty face in the setting I was forced to be in and asking yourself “DO I MATTER ???” I didn’t get to cry 😢 … I had to be strong … TOO STRONG 💪🏼 !!! So yes … YOU DO MATTER and don’t you ever think for one fucking second you don’t. Pssss this is my new …Baby One More Time outfit 😂💁🏼‍♀️ !!!!

Essa novela não acabaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LyXvUxE.gif

Link para o comentário

6 minutos atrás, mr_ambiguous disse:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CY4wWCYMrtQ/

In life a lot of people say “DO I MATTER ????” … try eating alone for 4 months morning ☀️ … noon 🕛 … and night 🌙 Jamie Lynn. I asked myself every day “DOES ANYBODY CARE ??? WTF ??? DO I MATTER ???” I would honestly be very interested to see your pretty face in the setting I was forced to be in and asking yourself “DO I MATTER ???” I didn’t get to cry 😢 … I had to be strong … TOO STRONG 💪🏼 !!! So yes … YOU DO MATTER and don’t you ever think for one fucking second you don’t. Pssss this is my new …Baby One More Time outfit 😂💁🏼‍♀️ !!!!

Essa novela não acabaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LyXvUxE.gif

Jesus amado, tô entendendo nada mais. O looping infinito vem aí mesmo LyXvUxE.gif Queria logo essa porcaria de entrevista dela pra ver se põe ponto final nessa ladainha e nas conspirações LyXvUxE.gif Sem condições

Link para o comentário

5 minutes ago, Passenger said:

Jesus amado, tô entendendo nada mais. O looping infinito vem aí mesmo LyXvUxE.gif Queria logo essa porcaria de entrevista dela pra ver se põe ponto final nessa ladainha e nas conspirações LyXvUxE.gif Sem condições

Ai amg, minha saúde mental tá em -100 já kkkkkkkkk não tô tendo condições não LyXvUxE.gif

Link para o comentário

Britney devia ter encerrado essa discussão com o vídeo da Ashley LyXvUxE.gif Chega de dar palco pra essa vagabundinha divulgar o livro dela e defender a Lou Taylor por aí. Deixa ela querer ter a última palavra. Siga a sua vida e ignora a estratégia baixa dessa vaca.

Link para o comentário

Mais uma bem na cara da Marquito:

Britney Spears no Instagram: “I flew home to Jamie Lynn on the couch watching her tv shows right after Justin and I broke up… I was a ghost there 👻 !!!!! I had worked my…”

I flew home to Jamie Lynn on the couch watching her tv shows right after Justin and I broke up… I was a ghost there 👻 !!!!! I had worked my whole life and I didn’t know how to be served by Mamma … Sit there and get served the chocolate milkshakes with the perfectly crushed ice with the secret chunky sugar meanwhile Jamie Lynn is 12, she indulges with the TV for hours then goes to lay out on a raft at the pool … I’m in shock because this was never my life !!!! Justin’s family was all I knew for many years ... Things were different now and Jamie Lynn had a new Nickelodeon show … All I remember saying was “DAMN !!! How the hell does a 12 year old land a Nickelodeon show ????” ….. HMMMMMMMM …. Well I never got my iced chocolate drink 🤷🏼‍♀️🥤 !!! I mean yeah … I’m grown up right ??? But then maybe I might need a little support … It was a People Magazine cover … The people show up and as Jamie Lynn says, I was scared !!!! Fuck yeah !!! My Mamma was on pain medication and could barely hold a conversation in the house because her and my dad split and she was more messed up than anything !!!! I remember her sitting on the floor in a conversation and she never got up… and I’m sorry Jamie Lynn, I wasn’t strong enough to do what should have been done … slapped you and Mamma right across your fucking faces !!!!!

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...