Cassie ACABA com os documentários se pronunciando no nome da Britney

Britney Lanças

Mensagens recomendadas

• Respostas 92
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

O doido do billy b pelo menos serviu pra pisar e escorraçar a fodida da cassie 

A resposta dele 

It is very apparent that I am doing something right.. good Second attempt #cassiepetrey because the first time the TMZ stupid move failed miserably... it’s clear that team #conservatorship has seen the @bbc doc and now will do anything to shut me up. Again @crowdsurf used a stockpiled dance video along with a caption NOT Written by @britneyspears just like they did with the caption and “sad and embarrassed” and when I went on the record calling that out, is when you went to TMZ.. about the awareness.. in court docs Britney thanks her fans for the support that is fact... the #freebritney movement brought awareness to docs 👉 the exact same thing. Interesting that out of everyone that appears in the doc, I am the one in touch with Britney Spears... the fake caption mentions no other names other than mine.. in the doc I say, the way that Britney Spears is navigating her journey with the conservatorship is inspiring... I didn’t say she told me that it is my opinion. I do say the word “machismo” as being the general personality of her father. The man that pays #cassiepetrey to write fake captions when Team Con is panicking. Keep calling me a liar, everyone has common sense.. Britney made a sandwich on camera,why not for this... if she had a problem with me or a doc then why does Cassie Keep only presenting their desperation and panic in false captions. Poor Cassie caught in the middle while they all are supported by Britney Spears cash. I do very well under pressure, I have a great coach...Britney Spears sang over that track of ExAholic to prove one thing. I repost it andimmediately a patios follows on the @britneyspears account calling me a liar and this time by name. Desperate people do desperate things because they are terrified about June 23rd at 1:30 p.m. the more they do the more obvious it is of how desperate they are to control Britney Spears. By the way where is my cease and desist? ⁉️ the world is watching as the Spiral to defeat. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤓 and how stupid.. a “miniature” gold fish pond 😂🤣😆😝 she lives in amansion you dumb *** 😂☠️💀x

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...