Ir para conteúdo

Primeiro teaser do documentário da BBC é divulgado e já gera polêmica

Garoto Fatal

Mensagens recomendadas

• Respostas 46
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

No exhale os fãs britânicos que já assistiram o doc falaram que essa parte do Perez que vazou eh clickbait, falaram que ele apoiou o movimento, pediu desculpas e reconheceu que suas atitudes no passado foram erradas. Mas de qualquer forma, a bbc nem tinha que ter dado palco pra esse louco. 

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

um membro britânico do exhale que já assistiu o doc postou isso aqui 

*SPOILERS IF YOU’VE NOT WATCHED YET*

- Touches on the dementia claim and shows the court papers.  (Falam sobre a alegação de demência e mostram os documentos da corte que falam sobre isso)

- The world will now know Loucifer is pulling the puppet strings. 

- People in Kentwood saying she’s a hometown hero. Which was amazing for me to hear as I don’t know why, but I thought they like to disassociate themselves with her. Ps- I HAVE to visit that museum! 

- Sam’s weekly paycheque spoke about #corruption.  

- @Jordan Miller- you got your cameo :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

- The Perez snippet circulating is clickbait... he shows a somewhat genuine attempt at empathy/ apology and knows his actions of the past were so wrong. Take from it what you will. 

- Guess we can say/think what we want about Billy B- but he is very pro #freebritney in the doc (and always I guess). So that can only be a good thing. 

- James declines to comment & Lou’s team hit BBC with a large legal document along with death threats the fans have tweeted her (definitely not helping the cause! But anyway...).

- It interviews another family involved in a conservatorship (I missed who the celeb father was that was in the conservatorship sorry). The daughter has raised few worrying concerns that whilst we are all fighting to get Jamie off... that a court appointed conservator would perhaps not be a better option as they have no personal interest & will drain her dry.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...