Ir para conteúdo

Britney (?) se pronuncia no Instagram sobre o Framing BS: "Eu não assisti ao documentário..."

mr_ambiguous

Mensagens recomendadas

https://www.instagram.com/p/CND5B1RArtK/

My life has always been very speculated ...

watched ... and judged really my whole life !!! For my sanity I need to dance to Steven Tyler every night of my life 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 to feel wild and human and alive !!! I have been exposed my whole life performing in front of people  😳😳😳 !!! It takes a lot of strength to TRUST the universe with your real vulnerability cause I've always been so judged... insulted... and embarrassed by the media... and I still am till this day 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼 !!!! As the world keeps on turning and life goes on we still remain so fragile and sensitive as people !!! I didn't watch the documentary but from what I did see of it I was embarrassed by the light they put me in ... I cried for two weeks and well .... I still cry sometimes !!!! I do what I can in my own spirituality with myself to try and keep my own joy ... love ... and happiness 🙏🏼 ☀️ !!!! Every day dancing brings me joy !!! I'm not here to be perfect ... perfect is boring ... I'm here to pass on kindness 💋💋💋 !!!!

PNmPbbB.gif PNmPbbB.gif PNmPbbB.gif PNmPbbB.gif PNmPbbB.gif 

Tradução: 400DDBE1-81A2-4EB4-ACCF-6B466699F83F.jpeg

Fonte: Bcharts 

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• mr_ambiguous alterou o título para [CASSIE NÃAAAAAAAAAO] Último post do insta diz: "Eu não assisti ao documentário..."
  • Respostas 428
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

GENTE, falando sério agora, o que essa porca falou? Puts, nao é possível. Ok, a Britney pode nao ter assistido, mas tipo, se essa narrativa for colocada pela Cassie (equipe), qual o impacto que isso pode ter? Caralho, to passado ainda 

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...