BritneySpears.com.Br: Rebellion
Sign in to follow this  
LIPE DIAS

Britney se consagra como a PRIMEIRA e ÚNICA artista feminina da HISTÓRIA a ter álbuns de três diferente décadas com pelo menos um bilhão de streams

Isso é bem importante gente... imagina que um album lançado em 98 passou do k7, CD, mp3 e agora stream... e logo mais, quarta década

mas não me surpreende quando a gente pensa que she’s one of the most electrifying live performers of all time, an international superstar and one of the most successful entertainers in pop history whose ultra-successful Piece of Me show has single handedly change the face of Las Vegas entert

9kHFPWt.gif

26 minutos atrás, Kevin Caldeira disse:

Isso é bem importante gente... imagina que um album lançado em 98 passou do k7, CD, mp3 e agora stream... e logo mais, quarta década

mas não me surpreende quando a gente pensa que she’s one of the most electrifying live performers of all time, an international superstar and one of the most successful entertainers in pop history whose ultra-successful Piece of Me show has single handedly change the face of Las Vegas entert

9kHFPWt.gif

amoooo 9kHFPWt.gif here she is the undisputed princess of pop