Ir para conteúdo

SOCORRO: Carta escrita à mão por Britney em 2009-2010 é vazada pelo DailyMail: “Estou sendo silenciada e armaram pra mim.”

Diana

Mensagens recomendadas

Por isso na era FF ela parecia ta dopada 24hras, ate a feição dela mudou p caramba... coitada... acredito que ela deva fazer terapia ou frequentar o psicólogo,  se isso não acontece ela deve começar urgente, pq o caminho até setembro vai ser logo ,  vão jogar sujo demais

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 173
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
24 minutos atrás, mota disse:

Por isso na era FF ela parecia ta dopada 24hras, ate a feição dela mudou p caramba... coitada... acredito que ela deva fazer terapia ou frequentar o psicólogo,  se isso não acontece ela deve começar urgente, pq o caminho até setembro vai ser logo ,  vão jogar sujo demais

Eu não gosto de assistir o DVD The FF Tour por isso. O clipe de Till The World Ends é o que mais transparece que ela tava completamente dopada. Olhos inexpressivos, sorrisos estranhos e cara de sono (me tirem disso logo)

Link para o comentário

1 hora atrás, S4mu3L disse:

Gente e a parte q ela fala q é chantageada pelos curadores em relação a guarda dos filhos. Isso é muito sério. Se Britney não ficar livre, é pq a juíza foi comprada. Não vou admitir isso :ines4:

Isso a gente tem até prova em áudio (a juíza da época ouviu isso e não fez nada):

Link para o comentário

2 minutos atrás, Higor disse:

n parece ela... tem muita gente que sabe imitar a fala dela, n deve ser ela 

por que alguém ia inventar isso em 2009 e mostrar pra uma juíza? :lixa1:

Além do mais, não me parece um ambiente saudável:

"In a declaration filed Friday, Jon Eardley maintains that the pop star's civil rights have been violated, including her right to be heard "as to the appropriateness" of her father, Jamie Spears, being given co-conservatorship powers over her person and estate."

"Counsel has learned that there has been significant verbal attacks by her live-in father conservator. ... I have been informed of the existence of voice mails, etc., that include verbal abuse."

Fonte

"Jamie Spears will remain co-conservator of his daughter's estate until Feb. 14, a commissioner ruled, despite a lawyer's claims Britney Spears had a "strong desire" against her father's temporary supervision. The decision came in a hearing in which attorney Adam Streisand, who asserted he was hired by Britney Spears, argued that Jamie Spears' conservatorship "would only cause further distress, agitation and estrangement."

Fonte

Rudolph compares his own relationship with Britney to Elvis Presley’s and Colonel Tom Parker’s, but he gets uncomfortable when asked to explain how Jamie helped her get better. “I can’t talk about him, because I’m not allowed to talk about the conservatorship,” Rudolph says. “The only thing I can say is, in a general sense, there’s a stability in her life right now that I think is a positive thing for her.”

Fonte

"Daddy Jamie Spears is on the stand right now, explaining that Britney somehow got her hands on a pre-paid cell phone which caused him fits because they have been strictly monitoring the phones she's able to use. The nanny heard Britney talking to Sam and Adnan on the pre-paid phone in the wee hours of the morning one day. It appears Jamie believes Sam and Adnan got her the phone in an attempt to poison her against Jamie and to torpedo the conservatorship."

“Lulu is going to be called as a witness by Sam Lutfi’s lawyer to testify about what she witnessed when she was a nanny to Britney’s two children, in the months after the conservatorship was put in place in 2008,” a source close to the situation tells Radar.

“Lulu will testify that she believes Britney was being emotionally manipulated in the conservatorship and will blow the lid off of what was really going on with her. Lulu ended up quitting her job because she was so disturbed by what she saw was happening to Britney.

Fonte

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...