Ir para conteúdo

Dress Rehearsal em versão full da Circus Tour existe e pode vazar a qualquer momento

Fê Mendes

Mensagens recomendadas

8 minutos atrás, CJMCH disse:

The trade world is unbelievable, the last time I checked, just 2 sd rips of Make Me were traded and all of the sudden, the HD full file got out of nowhere.

I'm not sure if the Circus Tour dress rehearsal is out there, but there ARE a lot of things that the average fan haven't seen or heard.

pDQRgcU.gif 

like what? do they have any full professional footage of the circus tour? 

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 67
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
Em 01/05/2019 at 22:59, Evandro disse:

queria era que vazasse ensaio no estudio mesmo

da suposta perfo de SG naquelas barras oKzC3oz.gif

Shatered Glass era apenas rumor, assim como Kill The Lights também era rumor (por ter saído um vídeo  dos bailarinos dançando, mas era apenas pra audição)... duas músicas descartadas do repertório oficial foram Over e Oops e se não me engano, ambas em Bollywood também

Link para o comentário

Em 01/05/2019 at 21:40, Fabian disse:

sim... eles geralmente precisam de 2 dias pra gravar Gret1%2520%25281%2529.gif 

mas como foram 3 shows, ficaria tudo bem folgado... eles poderiam gravar os 2 primeiros e usar o segundo pra gravar so backstage Gret1%2520%25281%2529.gif

ficaria legal se mesclassem as imagens de quando ela nao ta no palco Gret1%2520%25281%2529.gif tipo o dvd da tour 4 estacoes de sandy & junior 

daria ate pra fazer um mini doc dos bastidores igual aos que a madonna costuma fazer nos dvds dela Gret1%2520%25281%2529.gif

a era circus foi mt huge, imagina: britney > circus tour > dvd no madison square garden Gret1%2520%25281%2529.gif ai olha......

New York foi bem difícil de engolir 3 datas sem gravação de DVD, mas isso aqui:

Capturar.PNG.34044252ca715e8600cbca229d512c1a.PNG

Sem gravação nenhuma é demais, produção! 

Link para o comentário

Em 01/05/2019 at 23:23, CJMCH disse:

The trade world is unbelievable, the last time I checked, just 2 sd rips of Make Me were traded and all of the sudden, the HD full file got out of nowhere.

I'm not sure if the Circus Tour dress rehearsal is out there, but there ARE a lot of things that the average fan haven't seen or heard.

It’s bc the HD full file didn’t come from the “trade world”.

Link para o comentário

Em 01/05/2019 at 19:23, CJMCH disse:

These fans thinking they have rights and holding this files makes me very angry. :clo26:

Ridículo isso ... RIDÍCULO ... a máfia das pocs que deveriam vazar mas se sentem melhor apenas elas tendo... tenor.gif?itemid=7621383

Link para o comentário

On 5/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, Speed Light said:

It’s bc the HD full file didn’t come from the “trade world”.

Maybe so

21 hours ago, Madame_X said:

These fans thinking they have rights and holding this files makes me very angry. :clo26:

Ridículo isso ... RIDÍCULO ... a máfia das pocs que deveriam vazar mas se sentem melhor apenas elas tendo... tenor.gif?itemid=7621383

It's not just that, it's the amount of money these fans spend on it, money that no one wants to pay for a single video and/or song. It's kind of unfair to expect these insiders to leak it all when the fans don't even want to pay a 25 dollar bootleg because they think it should be leaked instead (not pointing at anyone in specific).

Let me be really honest here, some of the stuff I shared, I paid for it, but if I wanted to get 8 Baby One More Time demos for 3000 dollars, no one would back me up and I can't pay that myself. That's why most of the expensive things remain in private.

Link para o comentário

33 minutos atrás, CJMCH disse:

Maybe so

It's not just that, it's the amount of money these fans spend on it, money that no one wants to pay for a single video and/or song. It's kind of unfair to expect these insiders to leak it all when the fans don't even want to pay a 25 dollar bootleg because they think it should be leaked instead (not pointing at anyone in specific).

Let me be really honest here, some of the stuff I shared, I paid for it, but if I wanted to get 8 Baby One More Time demos for 3000 dollars, no one would back me up and I can't pay that myself. That's why most of the expensive things remain in private.

Understood, I'm sorry, I did not want to offend... Where can I find these offers or get in touch with who are selling? :serianey3:
Your leaks are AMAZING.... THANK YOU!!! :amo:

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...