Ir para conteúdo

[FOTOS] Britney deixando uma clinica odontologica hoje 27/09)

Igs

Mensagens recomendadas

• Respostas 49
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

"Britney Spears' Dental Care

FC

Felicia Culotta

Mon 5/14/2018 10:32 PM

To:

rickglassmandds@gmail.com;

Hello Mr. Glassman, 

My name is Felicia Culotta, I work for Britney Spears. Me and other close people in her life have been noticing some changes in her teeth recently. 

Since I have heard only great things about you and your work, I thought you could help. 

Britney has some bad habits that might demage her oral health, like smoking. We talked to her about it before, but she seems to not take it very seriously. 

Maybe she would pay more attention if you talked to her, since you are an expert in this area. Are you able to write a letter inviting her for an appointment? I think she would appreciate the effort and really listen. 

Let me know if you agree to do that, so I can send you her address. 

Thank you,
Felicia"

tenor.giftenor.gif

FUWtSmQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

"Britney Spears' Dental Care

FC

Felicia Culotta

Mon 5/14/2018 10:32 PM

To:

rickglassmandds@gmail.com;

Hello Mr. Glassman, 

My name is Felicia Culotta, I work for Britney Spears. Me and other close people in her life have been noticing some changes in her teeth recently. 

Since I have heard only great things about you and your work, I thought you could help. 

Britney has some bad habits that might demage her oral health, like smoking. We talked to her about it before, but she seems to not take it very seriously. 

Maybe she would pay more attention if you talked to her, since you are an expert in this area. Are you able to write a letter inviting her for an appointment? I think she would appreciate the effort and really listen. 

Let me know if you agree to do that, so I can send you her address. 

Thank you,
Felicia"

tenor.giftenor.gif

FUWtSmQ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Como faz pra abandonar o carvão, migo?9sLAwVk.gif 

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...