Ir para conteúdo

Sam fala sobre Britney para a Men's Health

Carmencita

Mensagens recomendadas

Next came the “Slumber Party” casting — which almost didn’t happen. In October 2016, Asghari woke up to two frantic voicemail messages from his agent.

Sam, we’ve got a music video with Britney Spears. Do you want to do it?

We need an answer. We need you tomorrow.

“I got a call at midnight,” says Asghari, pointing out that music video leads are usually cast weeks in advance. “It went through so much to get to me. I don’t know if it’s some sort of a blessing or just meant to be.”

Two days later, Asghari was on the set, a mansion in California filled with massive stage lights, smoke machines, bubbles and dozens of backup dancers.“I was excited that I get to meet one of the biggest artists of all time,” he says. “I had butterflies.”

Between takes, Asghari attempted to break the ice with the pop star with a little joke. “She said, ‘Hi, I’m Britney,' and I said, ‘I’m sorry. What’s your name again?’” Asghari says with a laugh. “I tried to be funny. I don’t think anybody got it.”

They ended up talking during breaks, and, before the end of the shoot, they exchanged phone numbers. That turned into an invite to go out for sushi, and the rest is history.

They tried to keep their relationship quiet, but that didn’t last long. In December, paparazzi spotted the couple out while they were out on a date. Then, on New Year’s Day 2017, Spears finally made things Insta-official with a photo of Asghari putting his arm around her at dinner.

“After the video came out, nobody knew we were dating,” he says. “I don’t think [she or I] had the intention to just be friends.”

Today, the couple gives the public a peek into their private relationship every so often with Instagram videos of their conditioning routines. In a video Spears posted on May 3, Asghari bench presses Spears’ entire body and does sit-ups with kisses for added motivation. The video has racked up more than 5 million views.

“The exercises, I come up with them, but the videos are because of my better half. She’s the video director,” he says. “It’s a very fun thing, and I look back at them and smile.”

Asghari says most of their workout videos are shot in Spears’ home gym, and they take about 20 to 30 minutes to do. “Working out together is always nice and we try to do it a couple times,” he adds. “It’s super healthy, mentally and physically. It takes your mind off of everything else.”

Spears said in a recent interview that her 12-year-old son, Sean Preston, usually shoots the videos she posts on social media, but says Asghari has pushed to make them more polished. “He’s a trainer so everything has to be so perfect. We probably did 40 [takes] and I hurt myself,” she joked in an interview with The Associated Press. “It looked great, he did a good job and he edited it really, really well.”When he’s working out on his own, Asghari says Spears still motivates him through her music — his favorite Britney song is “Stronger.” “I put my headphones in and focus on the exercise itself — that’s therapy for me,” he says.

During the couple's downtime, Asghari likes cooking for Spears. Some of their favorites are panini sandwiches, pesto pasta and chicken dishes. When they go out to eat, Asghari isn't afraid to bend the rules of his diet. “If the ravioli looks good on a date night, I’m eating it,” he says.

But they’re both busy, with Spears touring in the U.S. and Europe and Asghari juggling multiple projects. Spears, who has been in the entertainment business since she was 11, is a huge inspiration for Asghari — and he supports her, too.

“She motivates me more than anyone. It’s crazy how I can be humbled by a person like her. If I could be that humble when I’m that high in life, that would be the best thing,” Asghari says. “I grew up with three sisters, and my personality is just to be a supportive person for my family and she’s family. I’m always going to support her. She is another blessing that happened to me.”

ENTREVISTA COMPLETA :https://www.menshealth.com/entertainment/a22130361/sam-asghari-fitness/

TRADUÇÃO

No começo ele fala que quase não participou do clipe de Slumber, que o agente dele ligou de última hora perguntando se ele queria participar de um clipe da Britney Spears, que precisava de uma resposta rápida. O Sam disse que geralmente essas escolhas de elenco são feitas antes , e que foi como uma benção ou apenas era pra acontecer mesmo.

Dois dias após essa ligação ele estava no mansão, que estava cheia de luzes (oi randee), máquinas de fumaça, bolhas e dúzias de dançarinos.

"Eu estava animado que eu conheceria uma das maiores artistas de todos os tempos" ele disse "Eu tinha borboletas no estômago"

Ele tentou quebrar o gelo contando uma piadinha - Ela disse - "Olá, eu sou a Britney" e ele respondeu - "Desculpe, qual é seu nome mesmo?" Sam disse isso dando uma risada "Eu tentei ser engraçado, mas acho que ninguém entendeu"

Eles ficavam se falando durante os intervalos e antes de terminar as gravações já tinham trocado telefones. Esse resultou num convite para sushi, e o resto é história.

Fala que eles tentaram manter no privado o relacionamento, até serem flagrados por paparazzi, então no ano novo de 2017 a Britney assumiu no namoro oficialmente no Instagram

Ele disse que a Britney motiva ele com a música dela, que a favorita é Stronger.

Comenta que adora cozinhar pra Britney, cita os pratos que faz pra ela (panini sandwiches, pesto pasta and chicken dishes.)  e comenta que quando está em um encontro não se preocupa em quebrar a dieta.

"Ela me motiva mais que qualquer um. É maluco pensar como eu posso ser "humilhado" por uma pessoa como ela. Se eu pudesse ser tão humilde quando estiver tão alto na vida, seria a melhor coisa.  Eu cresci com 3 irmãs, e minha personalidade é de ser uma pessoa solidária com a família e ela é família. Eu sempre darei suporte para ela. Ela é outra benção que aconteceu comigo.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 47
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

No começo ele fala que quase não participou do clipe de Slumber, que o agente dele ligou de última hora perguntando se ele queria participar de um clipe da Britney Spears, que precisava de uma resposta rápida. O Sam disse que geralmente essas escolhas de elenco são feitas antes , e que foi como uma benção ou apenas era pra acontecer mesmo.

Dois dias após essa ligação ele estava no mansão, que estava cheia de luzes (oi randee), máquinas de fumaça, bolhas e dúzias de dançarinos.

"Eu estava animado que eu conheceria uma das maiores artistas de todos os tempos" ele disse "Eu tinha borboletas no estômago"

Ele tentou quebrar o gelo contando uma piadinha - Ela disse - "Olá, eu sou a Britney" e ele respondeu - "Desculpe, qual é seu nome mesmo?" Sam disse isso dando uma risada "Eu tentei ser engraçado, mas acho que ninguém entendeu"

Eles ficavam se falando durante os intervalos e antes de terminar as gravações já tinham trocado telefones. Esse resultou num convite para sushi, e o resto é história.

Fala que eles tentaram manter no privado o relacionamento, até serem flagrados por paparazzi, então no ano novo de 2017 a Britney assumiu no namoro oficialmente no Instagram

Ele disse que a Britney motiva ele com a música dela, que a favorita é Stronger.

Comenta que adora cozinhar pra Britney, cita os pratos que faz pra ela (panini sandwiches, pesto pasta and chicken dishes.)  e comenta que quando está em um encontro não se preocupa em quebrar a dieta.

"Ela me motiva mais que qualquer um. É maluco pensar como eu posso ser "humilhado" por uma pessoa como ela. Se eu pudesse ser tão humilde quando estiver tão alto na vida, seria a melhor coisa.  Eu cresci com 3 irmãs, e minha personalidade é de ser uma pessoa solidária com a família e ela é família. Eu sempre darei suporte para ela. Ela é outra benção que aconteceu comigo.

é um resumo que tentei fazer kkkkkk , não sou sasha , aqui @Carmencita

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...