Ir para conteúdo

Instagram: Britney posta vídeo ensaiando novos passos de dança!!

S4mu3L

Mensagens recomendadas

• Respostas 295
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
1 minuto atrás, alexjspears disse:

ja te chamei no whats e nada...

Vou te responder agora 

1 minuto atrás, alexjspears disse:

SE86x3D.gif kkkkkkkkkkk, ainda cita a ***** 

LIXO E MICO. Eu hein. Fico puto com isso, já fizeram uns comentários bem pesados aqui no fórum e não deu em nada.

I guess there’s room for everybody, let’s just say that.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Gente ele não fez a original de all nite 

E olhem o que ele falou em 2013

Q: You’re already working with the greatest artist in the world, who else would you want to work with?

Grant: I would say maybe Britney Spears because she’s iconic as well, you know, I used to be a huge fan of her back in the day. And she reminds of me Janet Jackson and I’m a big fan of Janet Jackson. There’s something about her where I feel like she still has it in her and I would like to just experience that with her.

Link para o comentário

Agora, Anna Wintour disse:

Q: You’re already working with the greatest artist in the world, who else would you want to work with?

Grant: I would say maybe Britney Spears because she’s iconic as well, you know, I used to be a huge fan of her back in the day. And she reminds of me Janet Jackson and I’m a big fan of Janet Jackson. There’s something about her where I feel like she still has it in her and I would like to just experience that with her.

RAINHA DO POP SE86x3D.gif

Link para o comentário

Agora, Anna Wintour disse:

MORTAAAAAAAAAAAAA o8mPbUu.gif

O que o icone está esperando o8mPbUu.gif

Link para o comentário

1 minuto atrás, Anna Wintour disse:

CRIMINAL ENVIA EMAIL

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...