Ir para conteúdo

Comercial do Super Bowl? Single novo? B10? Tour? Esse rumor pode te interessar...

Heaven On Earth

Mensagens recomendadas

Although what I said a few weeks ago, new music is ON THE WAY! "Apple Pie" was pushed back to Fifth Harmony fourth studio album. Britney will be no longer featuring on this song, but she will take the composer credits on it. She is the studio with Justin Tranter & Julia Michaels (Invitation, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Slumber Party, Better and Change Your Mind) and she is trying to contact DJ Khaled to help her with Cardi B on a sick beat! She is trying to contact J Balvin as well. Although the lead single will be solo! What I heard is the song was produced by Mattman & Robin, who already work with her on Glory. About the Super Bowl commercial is true, but not exactly what you find on internet. The commercial has 30 seconds, preview of 2 songs - one of them is the one Brit want Cardi B on it, the other is the lead - and a tour announcement. To this tour a huge contract with Live Nation including big promotion is garantie! The single will be release between March and June, wait and see folks. Press release with all informations will come out on Monday after Super Bowl. And just to tease you, B10 is coming out during the tour to get some publicity at Europe. Like I said, trust me, wait and see.

Resumindo: "Apple Pie" foi dada para as Fifth Harmony e Britney aparecerá como compositora apenas. Ela tá trabalhando com o Justin Tranter, Julia Michaels e alguns produtores do Glory, além de estar tentando contado com o DJ Khaled, Cardi B e J Balvin. O lead vai ser solo e produzido por Mattman & Robin (Slumber Party, Change Your Mind). O comercial do Super Bowl é verdade, tem 30 segundos, prévia de duas músicas, uma delas é o lead e a outra é a música que a Britney quer botar a Cardi B. Foi feito um grande acordo de divulgação com a Live Nation e um press release vai ser feito na Segunda pós Super Bowl. O single deve sair entre Março e Junho, e o B10 deve sair durante a tour para aproveitar e divulgar pela Europa.

Mesmo insider desse rumor:

Acredita quem quer, tópico com intuito informativo.

fNXHzCL.gif

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 52
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...