Ir para conteúdo

VAZOU: And Then We Kiss (Junkie XL Unmastered) [FLAC Lossless]

JoanSlave

Mensagens recomendadas

• Respostas 70
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
4 horas atrás, CJMCH disse:

Are we sure this is real? Sounds like the acapella mixed with the instrumental with a little gap + adding a few tweaks to the acapella, so it sounds "unmastered". 

Yes, it's real. My source confirmed it. Lmao Why would I post fake things? If you notice, the vocals doesn't even sound the same as the original version, why would it be an acapella? 

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

3 horas atrás, Jay disse:

Parece quando o fone está com mal contato/Sounds like when the headphones  have a loose conection/Suena como cuando los auriculares tienen una conexión mala

Pra quem tem o ouvido treinado, e conhece bem a versão original, soa bem diferente. 

Link para o comentário

38 minutes ago, JonasSlave said:

Pra quem tem o ouvido treinado, e conhece bem a versão original, soa bem diferente. 

41 minutes ago, JonasSlave said:

Yes, it's real. My source confirmed it. Lmao Why would I post fake things? If you notice, the vocals doesn't even sound the same as the original version, why would it be an acapella? 

I'm not saying that your intention is to post a fake, don't misunderstand me. I'm just saying that this could be a fanmade done on purpose to scam traders, like the "solo version" of 911 or the "Freakshow Demo".

I know it sounds different, but the acapella could be tweaked very easily to sound like that. The fact that it's a WAV makes it more suspicious. I guess I'll ask around to check it out, who knows, maybe it is real after all.

Link para o comentário

28 minutos atrás, CJMCH disse:

I'm not saying that your intention is to post a fake, don't misunderstand me. I'm just saying that this could be a fanmade done on purpose to scam traders, like the "solo version" of 911 or the "Freakshow Demo".

I know it sounds different, but the acapella could be tweaked very easily to sound like that. The fact that it's a WAV makes it more suspicious. I guess I'll ask around to check it out, who knows, maybe it is real after all.

The original format is a FLAC tho. Not WAV. I've checked Spek to see if it was a upscale but it isn't, fortunately.

And thank you ❤️ 

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...