Ir para conteúdo

De acordo com insider novo single se chama "Apple Pie" e é um dueto com...

Heaven On Earth

Mensagens recomendadas

Um insider postou isso no ATRL e apagou logo em seguida...

B10 + World Tour

Piece Of Me: About this, the residency was recorded bout 30 times in the last 3 years. No DVD plans by now, but maybe the possibility exists when the tour starts.

Tour: Yes, the world tour is real, but it’s not the secret project. We know some dates at Europe, US and Canada. They are trying to repeat some Asian areas, Oceania and Latin America. The good news for all fans about this: a promo single is on the way. Some unreleased songs from Glory are being reworked. When I say Glory I say pre and after Pretty Girls, so yes, songs from the unreleased Pretty World are on the ways as well.

Team: Larry, Britney herself and all her team knows about the issues from Glory, Make Me video and all that stuff. They are working really slowly and without sharing any news.

Residency: Yes, is real. Britney and her team waited til December 31 to Piece Of Me ends and sign a new contract but this time with MGM. The residency probably will starts at the end of 2019 at Park Theater, the same of Lady Gaga’s 2 years residency. I don’t know how long is this new contract.

Secret project: I know you guys are waiting for this. Britney’s new single is a collab, again. Yeah, about that Britney’s team knows fans are tired of but Larry will promote 2 acts from his catalogue: the feature artist is Fifth Harmony. About the song, maybe the title is Apple Pie, nothing accurate. Is a duet from Fifth Harmony’s new album and a buzz to Britney’s tour and maybe B10. The idea is promote Britney to new audiences, stream listeners and promote Fifth Harmony with a legend like Britney, after both low sales and flop singles. The music video is recorded. A solo version may be release together with the duet.

-

Traduzindo: POM teve 30 shows filmados, sem planos pra DVD no momento mas pode ser que tenha quando a tour começar, pra divulgar a mesma. A tour é real e não é o projeto secreto, querem repetir datas na Ásia e querem datas na Oceania e América Latina. Ele sabe de datas pela Europa, EUA e Canadá. Terá um buzz single pra divulgar e eles estão retrabalhando canções do Glory, incluindo as que foram gravadas junto com Pretty Girls pro Pretty World (nome original do B9). A equipe sabe de todos os problemas da era Glory e estão indo devagar e sem divulgar nada. Residência no MGM Park, mesmo lugar da Gaga, em 2019. Contrato assinado, ele não sabe por quanto tempo. Single novo talvez se chame Apple Pie e é um dueto com o Fifth Harmony. Lead do quarto álbum delas e buzz pra tour e talvez B10, querem testar e tentar uma transição bem sucedida da Britney pros streams e o Larry de quebra divulga dois clientes. O clipe está gravado e pode ter uma versão solo lançada junto com o dueto.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 113
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Eu tava lendo esse rumor, e era tanta coisa boa nele, que já tinha certeza que era fake.

Mas dueto com as 4 fodidas???? Depois dessa, não duvido que isso seja verdade, já que seria algo pior que dueto com a Iggy, e do jeito que a equipe da Britney tá uma merda...

Feat. 5H só ia hitar no Brasil, único país onde as bombas que essas meninas lançam fazem sucesso.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...