Ir para conteúdo

Simone, como eu queria que você conhecesse a Pink que eu conheci lá embaixo: cantora menciona Britney mais uma vez em entrevista

Outrageous

Mensagens recomendadas

• Respostas 72
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

As frases da Gretchen pra Pink são icônicas, bicho kkkkkk

Pink é uma versão mais "adulta" da Katy, gosta de atacar, mas paga de vítima das situações quando é confrontada. Ela já assumiu a inveja pela B naquela música don't let me get me, sobre não ser tão bonita como Britney.

Eu sou rancoroso, mas figura pública que dá entrevista sobre mágoas passadas me assusta! A Penélope precisa focar em voltar a fazer músicas boas. Larga o Max, mulher!

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Do you believe Penelope's face was passing my accelerator? Dude, she's very naughty! How does she mess with people's things? Motherfucker! Because she took my accelerator. I saw. I will not open my mouth, but I will take all my things to the barn. Can you? Those tanning things? You can. Of course you can. They so thinking they're going to get fed up while I do not have it here. Bixo that hate. She can not even look me in the face because she knows I look like I saw her. If she took your thing without your permission, she's very dickhead. LOGIC THAT IT HAD. If you go in there … Do you want to see? Let's go in there to smell the scent you know. You'll feel the sheriff's there now. Oh, here you can feel it. Today I am half … Ah but you will feel, there is no way to feel. Look here. How … how can you not feel it? She does not have it … SHE DOES NOT! Look here, it was up here so … oh, it was so. Who has a pipe like this one? It was here. Was it like this? Tava! It was just passing. HAAAA! My d … ahahahha Dude the desire I have is to take her face. She's too dicky, bixo. Very sticky face. Much! And I doubt she'll tell anyone who did it. She took one out there … No, what she took was hers … but what she used in here, brown, that she was passing that was on the bench IS MINE! It's my accelerator. She said it was an accelerator. Logically, IT'S MINE! She is very loose! Very loose! Accelerator that only you that even brought. LOGIC IT'S ONLY ME! EVERYONE WHO WANTS ME! Man, she's loose, my blood is bubbling. This cock is afraid to lend but break is fuck. Calm down … Everything I'm going through here is going to have a price, you'll see … Are you going to talk to her? Hmm? Let me speak? No, please. She already in a fez? … If she thought she was not going to mind, she could not. She knows I saw it, Nicole saw it too. Cable. I just needed a witness.

Link para o comentário

9 minutos atrás, Evandro disse:

Do you believe Penelope's face was passing my accelerator? Dude, she's very naughty! How does she mess with people's things? Motherfucker! Because she took my accelerator. I saw. I will not open my mouth, but I will take all my things to the barn. Can you? Those tanning things? You can. Of course you can. They so thinking they're going to get fed up while I do not have it here. Bixo that hate. She can not even look me in the face because she knows I look like I saw her. If she took your thing without your permission, she's very dickhead. LOGIC THAT IT HAD. If you go in there … Do you want to see? Let's go in there to smell the scent you know. You'll feel the sheriff's there now. Oh, here you can feel it. Today I am half … Ah but you will feel, there is no way to feel. Look here. How … how can you not feel it? She does not have it … SHE DOES NOT! Look here, it was up here so … oh, it was so. Who has a pipe like this one? It was here. Was it like this? Tava! It was just passing. HAAAA! My d … ahahahha Dude the desire I have is to take her face. She's too dicky, bixo. Very sticky face. Much! And I doubt she'll tell anyone who did it. She took one out there … No, what she took was hers … but what she used in here, brown, that she was passing that was on the bench IS MINE! It's my accelerator. She said it was an accelerator. Logically, IT'S MINE! She is very loose! Very loose! Accelerator that only you that even brought. LOGIC IT'S ONLY ME! EVERYONE WHO WANTS ME! Man, she's loose, my blood is bubbling. This cock is afraid to lend but break is fuck. Calm down … Everything I'm going through here is going to have a price, you'll see … Are you going to talk to her? Hmm? Let me speak? No, please. She already in a fez? … If she thought she was not going to mind, she could not. She knows I saw it, Nicole saw it too. Cable. I just needed a witness.

¿Crees que el rostro de Penélope pasaba por mi acelerador? Amigo, ella es muy traviesa! ¿Cómo se ensucia con las cosas de la gente? ¡Hijo de puta! Porque ella tomó mi acelerador. Yo vi. No abriré mi boca, sino que llevaré todas mis cosas al granero. ¿Puedes? Esas cosas de bronceado? Usted puede. Por supuesto que puede. Ellos piensan que van a alimentarse mientras yo no lo tengo aquí. Bixo que odio. Ella ni siquiera puede mirarme en la cara porque ella sabe que parezco que la vi. Si ella tomó su cosa sin su permiso, ella es muy gilipollas. LÓGICA QUE TENÍA. Si vas allí ... ¿Quieres ver? Vamos a entrar para oler el olor que sabes. Ya sentirás que el sheriff está allí. Oh, aquí puedes sentirlo. Hoy soy la mitad ... Ah, pero usted se sentirá, no hay manera de sentir. Mira aquí. ¿Cómo ... cómo no puedes sentirlo? Ella no lo tiene ... ELLA NO LO HACE! Mira aquí, estaba aquí arriba así que ... oh, era así. ¿Quién tiene un tubo como éste? Fue aquí. ¿Era así? Tava! Simplemente pasaba. HAAAA! Mi d ... ahahahha Dude el deseo que tengo es tomar su cara. Ella es demasiado dicky, bixo. Cara muy pegajosa. ¡Mucho! Y dudo que le diga a alguien que lo hizo. Ella tomó uno allí ... No, lo que ella tomó era suyo ... pero lo que ella usó aquí, marrón, que ella estaba pasando que estaba en el banco ¡ES MÍO! Es mi acelerador. Dijo que era un acelerador. ¡Lógicamente, ES MÍO! ¡Está muy suelta! Muy suelto! Acelerador que solo tú que trajiste. ¡LÓGICA ES SOLAMENTE MÍ! TODOS LOS QUE ME QUIEREN! Hombre, ella está suelta, mi sangre está burbujeando. Este gallo tiene miedo de prestar, pero romper es joder. Calma ... Todo lo que estoy pasando aquí va a tener un precio, ya verás ... żVas a hablar con ella? Hmm? ¿Déjame hablar? No por favor. ¿Ella ya en un fez? ... Si pensaba que no le iba a importar, no podía. Ella sabe que lo vi, Nicole también lo vio. Cable. Sólo necesitaba un testigo. MWoYoUM.gif

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...