Ir para conteúdo

VAZOU: Stems de Do You Wanna Come Over?

Jay

Mensagens recomendadas

1 hora atrás, CJMCH disse:

I know, but my point is that it IS out there.

The audio doesn't have anything to do with the leaked clips. I know because I know at least 2 different fans are offering those clips by a brasilian fan, but they were charging A LOT OF MONEY for two video screencaptures that will eventually leak.

how much

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 152
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
1 hour ago, Speed Light said:

Eu sei que o áudio não tem a ver com o vídeo, querida. E foi praticamente  isso o que eu disse. Fale português primeiro para vir em um fórum brasileiro. Nós temos de falar inglês para frequentar os fóruns internacionais… Você não devia é ter vazado Unbroken e Burning Up, pelo menos teria algo agora para trocar. 

Sorry, I typed way too fast. My post was: Exactly, the audio doesn't have anything to do with the leaked clips. I know because I know at least 2 different brazilian fans that are offering those clips, but they were charging A LOT OF MONEY for two video screencaptures that will eventually leak.

Actually, what you're saying about the language is kinda racist. Is not like I have to know portuguese to communicate here, if not, we wouldn't be talking right now. In fact, my native language is Spanish, not English, and reading X-Britney for a long time made me understand how you guys talk (reading it of course).

Also, Unbrokeney leaked those 2. That's another user, not me.

Link para o comentário

35 minutos atrás, CJMCH disse:

Sorry, I typed way too fast. My post was: Exactly, the audio doesn't have anything to do with the leaked clips. I know because I know at least 2 different brazilian fans that are offering those clips, but they were charging A LOT OF MONEY for two video screencaptures that will eventually leak.

Actually, what you're saying about the language is kinda racist. Is not like I have to know portuguese to communicate here, if not, we wouldn't be talking right now. In fact, my native language is Spanish, not English, and reading X-Britney for a long time made me understand how you guys talk (reading it of course).

Also, Unbrokeney leaked those 2. That's another user, not me.

Então fale português/espanhol. 

Eu sei quem é o Unbrokeney. Quer dizer, quem são o Unbrokeney rs

Link para o comentário

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...