Ir para conteúdo

Britney e sua gravadora cogitaram Just Luv Me como segundo single

Nemesis

Mensagens recomendadas

I agree that the circumstances are different. I know that a lot of people here thought "Slumber Party" would be a hit as is. I was never under that impression, and neither was her team or the U.S. label. The song is missing "something," as they say. It tested second best to "Just Luv Me," which RCA and Britney's team wanted to release second due to earlier favorable reactions from influential program directors here in the States. The international label, and specifically RCA UK, disagreed. So Britney and RCA went with the song that overall tested second best, and after "Do You Wanna Come Over," had the most streams: "Slumber Party." 

As for the particular collaboration, let me reiterate: Britney really likes Tinashe and her music. That is why she in particular was chosen. Of couse RCA is happy to promote another artist on their roster, but Britney and her team chose Tinashe because Britney wanted her on the song. They didn't have time to go through negotiations for royalty splits with another label, and Tinashe being on RCA meant that everything could be arranged expediently.

So to reiterate: yes, Britney's team agreed that this particular song needed something more, but they're not under the impression that they're sitting on an easy hit, either.

Parece que a RCA americana concordava com o fato da Britney lançar JLM como segundo single, mas Slumber Party sofreu mais pressão principalmente da RCA UK, fazendo com que eles optassem por ela. Talvez por ser a que mais crescia em reproduções na internet.

http://forum.popjustice.com/threads/britney-spears-glory-album-singles-etc.39120/page-2932

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 83
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
Agora, Outrageous disse:

certíssimos, testou bem com os executivos da iheart media e ia muito bem nos streams sem divulgação nenhuma

tomara que venha como proximo single se SP não flopar

pelo que eu tenho acompanhado no popjustice o que o goldsoundz fala é que a gravadora quer lançar o máximo possível de singles

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...