Ir para conteúdo

Hot 100: "Make Me" de volta ao peak + #1 Pop Digital Songs

TheDaftVoyager

Mensagens recomendadas

Britney Spears' "Make Me..." featuring G-Eazy vaults 58-17 on the Hot 100, winning top Digital Gainer honors and returning to its peak position, first set upon its debut six weeks ago. The track re-enters Digital Songs at No. 3 (also matching its peak), up by 387 percent to 71,000 sold, in the week ending Sept. 1, according to Nielsen Music; it debuted with 96,000.

"Make Me..." also rockets 23-1 on the Pop Digital Songs sales chart, becoming Spears' first No. 1 on the survey since "Scream & Shout," with will.i.am, for three weeks in 2012-13. Also aiding the song's sales: its discount to 69 cents in the iTunes Store.

On Streaming Songs, "Make Me..." re-enters at No. 33 (a new peak), up by 70 percent to 7.3 million U.S. streams.

"Make Me..." appears to have peaked at No. 20 on the Pop Songs airplay chart (dipping 21-22 on the Sept. 17 tally), although RCA Records is continuing to promote the song to the format and has not yet moved on to another single from Spears' new album, Glory, which, as previously reported, debuts at No. 3 on the Billboard 200.

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 172
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...