Ir para conteúdo

[MORTA] Eu ACHO que da pra ouvir MMO nesse video

Outrageous

Mensagens recomendadas

Desrespeito, além da classe LGBT ser desunida pra caramba.

A gay tá apanhando na rua e a outra bicha tá rindo na cara dela, sendo que no dia seguinte é ele que vai levar lampadada na fuça.

pior que é assim mesmo l1ntVXZ.gif a comunidade LGBT tem que crescer muito ainda l1ntVXZ.gif são pessoas, de certa forma, muito 'ignorantes' l1ntVXZ.gif é bem triste isso

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

• Respostas 3k
  • Publicado há
  • Última resposta
Britney Spears 'back in the zone' for her new single?
By David DeLaurentis
This is big! Remember how Britney was supposed to perform 'Make Me (Oooh)' at the Billboard Music Awards? That may have been delayed, but instead, she performed songs like 'Breathe on Me', 'Touch of My Hand', and 'Toxic', all from the 'In The Zone' era.

Why? We were all wondering just why those songs were picked to be performed. It's because 'Make Me (Oooh)' will reportedly have a "chill and relaxed" vibe, and the album will act like a follow-up to 2003's 'In The Zone'. Britney is really 'into the vibe' for the album again, and Britney is "more confident than she has been in years", says designer Mark Zunino, who created Britney's skimpy Billboard Music Awards outfit. "She's really back to her true form".

According to a source close to Spears, we can definitely expect something like 'Breathe on Me' with a touch of 'Toxic' in the new album. Are you looking forward to 'Make Me (Oooh)' with this breaking news? We can't wait to see Britney back 'in the zone' — pun intended.
MAIN POINTS
  • We can expect 'Breathe on Me' with a touch of 'Toxic' in the new album! #B9
  • Make Me (Oooh) will have a very "chill and relaxed" vibe, like 'In The Zone'.
  • Britney performed many songs at the Billboard Music Awards from the early 'In The Zone' era as a representation of her new sound in B9.
  • Britney is "more confident than she has been in years", says designer Mark Zunino, who created Britney's skimpy Billboard Music Awards outfit. "She's really back to her true form".
  • The album will act like a follow-up to 2003's 'In The Zone'.

http://www.britneyarmy.xyz/vip.html

Link para o comentário
Compartilhar em outros sites

Arquivado

Este tópico foi arquivado e está fechado para novas respostas.

• Criar Novo...